Monday, February 27, 2012

What has been going on around here!
















If you are wondering what our family has been doing over the last few weeks I thought I would give you a snapshot into our family.  Birthdays, Just Dance, lots of basketball, and the newly remodeled girls room by Me!
Are we taking a trip soon?  Oh yes, the girls had their toenails done today.  You can't bring home a new daughter with icky toes now can you?  I think I should start getting ready for a 2 wk trip to China and leaving the kids at home.  I really think it is so much to do that I would rather escape to the nail place...however I am a grown up so I am going to be forced to behave that way and start the preparation.  I have to admit in between painting and nails I have slowly begun the process of leaving.  We are all very excited to get our girly.  Only 6 more days until Gotcha Day.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh!! Can't wait to see pics!! Are you blogging on here for your trip or another site. Let me know friendy! You are SUCH a good travel blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS LOVE the new room! I'm all teary thinking about that sweet girl sleeping in that bed surrounded by her family rather than over there in that house full of boys, sweet girl is long overdue for some pink in her life! Love, love, love!!

    ReplyDelete